(Magnesium Oxide, Aluminium Hydroxide, Simethicone & Dicyclomine HCl)
Colenticon® Gel is a 60ml sugar-free suspension bottle with a tetra-action cure for digestive problems.
The four magical ingredients of Colenticon® Gel are:
- Aluminium Hydroxide (AlOH3)
Mechanism: It lowers gastric secretions by keeping the hydrochloric acid (HCl) level in balance.
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO)
Mechanism: It decreases acid level in the stomach and induces peristaltic movement to help in the digestion of food.
Mechanism: It inhibits the formation of gas bubbles in the digestive tract to control recurrent flatulence.
- Dicyclomine Hydrochloride
Mechanism: It prevents excessive muscular contractions by the digestive tract, gallbladder, and urinary bladder to prevent incontinence.
- Burning pain in the chest due to acid reflux, a condition called heartburn
- Pain due to stomach ulceration
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain due to stress
- Recurrent hiccups
- Allergic to any of the ingredients of Colenticon® Gel
- Glaucoma patient
- Myasthenia Gravis disease
- Digestive tract blockage
- Kidney diseases
Avoid the following medicines or consult your doctor prior to taking Colenticon® Gel suspension as they may interact with each other:
- Vitamin C supplements
- HIV/AIDS medicines
Common side effects are:
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Fatigue or loss of appetite
Discontinue and see your doctor if following severe side effects occur:
- Allergic reaction or rashes
- Severe pain
- Difficulty in breathing
Prior to taking Colenticon® Gel suspension, please inform your doctor about:
- Your medical history, allergies, and medicines you take at present
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Alcohol consumption
Dosage & Instructions
- Shake well before use.
- Take 2-4 teaspoonful four times daily.