(Sucralfate + Caragreen Gel)
Now You Can Enjoy Food without Worrying About Acidity & Heart Burn and Ulcer
Crafilm Suspension Takes Care of Gastric Ulcer, Gastritis & GERD
Crafilm Suspension is a supportive therapy for mucosal ulcers. It possesses an inherent ability to protect gastric mucosa against the acid (HCl) and digestive enzymes which produce acridity, burning and discomfort while eating.
Crafilm Suspension is suggested for patients who have:
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Heart burn & flatulence
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)-induced gastric ulcers
- Pregnancy-induced nausea
What Makes Crafilm Suspension an Ideal Therapy For Gastric Ulcers?
Crafilm Suspension possesses all the properties that are required to combat gastric ulcers which is the prime source of discomfort in peptic ulcer patients. It contains Sucralfate – a sucrose sulfate-aluminum complex – that coats the ulcer and prevents direct contact of HCl with the inner mucosa by. It also acts like an acid buffer by promoting bicarbonate production.
What makes Crafilm Suspension stand out from other therapies is the fact that it:
- Functions effectively at a dose well tolerated by the patient, i.e., 1g/5ml.
- Has enhanced affinity for the ulcer site and reaches site of action quickly.
- Promotes healing of ulcerated mucosa.
- Adsorbs pepsin and bile salts.
- Has a palatable taste. It contains Carragreen which masks the bitter taste of sucralfate.
- It economical. One pack costs Rs. 185 only.
- For ulcer patients: 1 teaspoon four times a day, one hour before each meal and at bed time.
- For non-ulcer patients: 1 teaspoon twice a day; one hour before breakfast and dinner.
- Maintenance Dose: One teaspoon twice a day.