Pacific’s Jack & Jill Syrup
(Dextromethorphan & Chlorpheniramine)
A Mild Cough Suppressant for Children
Pacific’s Jack & Jill makes breathing comfortable in your little ones in the most effective and pleasant way and promises a good night sleep.
It contains dextromethorphan HBr and Chlorpheniramine Maleate that provide immediate relief from cough and congestion without making the children dizzy or sleepy.
- Dextromethorphan HBr: is a cough suppressant. It belongs to a group of medications called antitussives. It works by suppressing dry, hacking coughs and is used for cough coupled with cold and flu. It is usually used for a short term.
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate: is an antihistamine that suppresses release and effects of histamine – a natural chemical produced in response of foreign invasion – in the body. Histamine produces symptoms of runny nose, itching, watery eyes and sneezing caused by allergy, cold and flu. Chlorpheniramine treat all the symptoms.
Pacific’s Jack & Jill Syrup is cherry-flavored so that your child will take it happily without throwing a tantrum.
Pacific’s Jack & Jill Syrup:
- Quickly restores breathing by relieving decongestion of the nose and airways
- Suppresses cough
- Has a palatable taste
- Is economical
- Children aged 6-12 years: 1 teaspoon 3-4 times a day
- Children aged 12 years and above: 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day
Generic Category: Anti-tussive
Product Form: Syrup
Pack Size: 120ml