Cinquin 250 mg
Cinquin® contains levofloxacin – a broad-spectrum antibiotic (class: fluoroquinolones) that is effective against both gram positive and gram negative bacteria. It inhibits DNA replication via two mechanisms:
- First, it strongly inhibits with DNA topo-isomerase enzyme necessary for bacterial DNA replication and division process.
- Second, it completely blocks the DNA gyrase enzyme which is essential for the bacterial DNA compaction process so that it fits in newly formed bacterial cells. Hence, Cinquin® eradicates the bacteria for good.
Cinquin® is a high-performance antibiotic that fights and eradicates stubborn bacterial infections resistant to other antibiotics.
It is by far the best treatment of typhoid, i.e., cures the disease in 7 days with 0% chances of relapse.
We prepare Cinquin® in three strengths:
- Cinquin® 250mg
- Cinquin® 750mg
- Typhoid Fever
- Lower Respiratory Infection
- Accute Bacterial Sinusitis
- Accute and Chronic Bronchitis
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Gynaecological & Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis
Dosage & Instructions
Dosage is as per doctor’s recommendation.
It is recommended as:
- Cinquin® 250mg 1 tablet once/twice daily for one to two weeks
- Cinquin® 500mg 1 tablet once daily for one to two weeks
- Cinquin® 750mg 1 tablet once daily for one to two weeks
Disease-specific regimen is:
- Typhoid fever: 7 days (Cinquin® 500mg)
- Acute Sinusitis: 10-14 days (500mg)
- Complicated UTIs: 10 days (250mg)
- Uncomplicated UTIs: 3 days (250mg)
- Chronic Bronchitis (acute spell): 7 days (500mg)
- Pneumonia: 7-14 days (500mg)