The Ultimate Acne Cream
Pacific’s Azinec (azelaic acid) is specifically formulated for acne and pigmentation. When used with a broad-spectrum sunscreen for at least three months, Azinec produces visible results. It clears skin, reduces patches of brownness (melasma) and treats acne.
Azelaic Acid: Azelaic acid belongs to a class of medications called dicarboxylic acid found in wheat, barley and rhye. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties work as an exfoliant to help unclog pores, clean bacteria and prevent future outbreaks.
Mechanism of Action
It works by reducing the synthesis of cellular protein in bacteria. It normalizes the keratin process and decreases the micromedo formation which improves acne vulgaris.
- Acne vulgaris
- Epidermal melasma
- Mixed epidermal–dermal melasma
Dosage & Instructions
Dosage should be individualized for maximum beneficial effect.
- Apply it twice a day (morning and evening)
- For better results, apply it continuously for several months (check with your dermatologist or doctor)
- To prevent repigmentation of lightened areas, use it simultaneously with a sunscreen (UVA and UVB)
- Avoid interaction with eyes, mouth
Should be used regularly for a minimum time period of 3 months