Cinquin 500 mg
Cinquin® is a high-performance antibiotic. It is outstanding antibacterial formula that fights and eradicates stubborn bacterial infections resistant to other antibiotics.
It is by far the best treatment of typhoid, i.e., cures the disease in 7 days with 0% chances of relapse.
We prepare Cinquin® in three strengths:
- Cinquin® 250mg
- Cinquin® 750mg
Cinquin® contains levofloxacin – a broad-spectrum antibiotic (class: fluoroquinolones) that eradicates bacterial infections by inhibiting the bacterial enzymes.
How Cinquin® Fights Resistant Infections
Cinquin® is a broad spectrum antibiotic that is effective against both gram positive and gram negative bacteria. It inhibits DNA replication via two mechanisms:
- First, it strongly inhibits with DNA topo-isomerase enzyme necessary for bacterial DNA replication and division process.
- Second, it completely blocks the DNA gyrase enzyme which is essential for the bacterial DNA compaction process so that it fits in newly formed bacterial cells. Hence, Cinquin® eradicates the bacteria for good.
- Typhoid Fever
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Dosage & Instructions
Dosage is as per your doctor’s recommendation. Usually, its dosage is:
- Cinquin® 250mg 1 tablet thrice daily for one to two weeks
- Cinquin® 500mg 1 tablet twice daily for one to two weeks
- Cinquin® 750mg 1 tablet once daily for one to two weeks
Disease-specific regimen is:
- Typhoid fever: 7 days (Cinquin® 500mg)
- Acute Sinusitis: 10-14 days (500mg)
- Complicated UTIs: 3 days (250mg)
- Uncomplicated UTIs: 10 days (250mg)
- Chronic Bronchitis (acute spell): 7 days (500mg)
- Pneumonia: 7-14 days (500mg)