(Sucralfate + Caragreen Gel)
Now You Can Enjoy Food without Worrying About Acidity & Heart Burn and Ulcer
Crafilm Suspension Takes Care of GIT
Crafilm Suspension is a supportive therapy for mucosal ulcers. It possesses an inherent ability to protect gastric mucosa against the acid (HCl) and digestive enzymes which produce acridity, burning and discomfort.
Crafilm Suspension is suggested for patients who have:
- Gastric ulcer
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Heart burn & flatulence
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)-induced gastric ulcers
- Pregnancy-induced nausea
What Makes Crafilm Suspension an Ideal Therapy For Gastric Ulcers?
It contains Sucralfate – a sucrose sulfate-aluminum complex – that coats the ulcer and prevents direct contact of HCl with the inner mucosa by. It also acts like an acid buffer by promoting bicarbonate production.
Addition of Carageenan gel makes Crafilm Suspension more superior than other therapies due to its unmatched formulation.
- Provides recommended therapeutic dose in each 5ml because of addition of carageenan gel which makes sucralfate milk like homogenous formulation.
- Provides the long term protection as carrageenan gel enhances the affinity of sucralfate towards ulcer site.
- Crafilm suspension has higly palatable taste because carageenan gel masks the natural bitterness of sucralfate.
- Safe in Pregnancy.
- It economical.
- For ulcer patients: 1 teaspoon four times a day, one hour before each meal and at bed time.
- For non-ulcer patients: 1 teaspoon twice a day; one hour before breakfast and dinner.
- Maintenance Dose: One teaspoon twice a day.