Deltarhinol Nasal Spray
(Ephedrine HCl & Naphazoline Nitrate)
Deltarhinol® Nasal Spray (15ml) is formulated exclusively for immediate relief of stuffy nose and allergies.
Deltarhinol® contains two basic ingredients:
- Ephedrine Hydrochloride 5 mg/ml – a powerful constrictor of blood vessels and soothes nasal congestion immediately by constricting the dilated fluid-filled blood vessels and tissue. It promotes the release of norepinephrine which aids in constricting the blood vessels.
- Naphazoline Nitrate 125 mg/ml – Naphazoline is a sympathomimetic agent with marked alpha-adrenergic activity. Naphazoline is used topically on nasal mucosa where its vasoconstrictor effect leads to reduce secretion and mucosal swelling (e.g in allergic rhinitis, allergic and inflammtory condition of eyes).
- Stuffy nose or edematous nose.
- Sinus inflammation
- Common cold
- Mild asthma
- Post operative oedema of nasal mucosa
- Relieves symptoms of viral infections of nose and throat.
Dosage & Instructions
Spray one time every 4 hours until few days after the relief of symptoms.
Enter the nozzle into the nostril with our head in an upright position and spray one time.