Lomexin Scalp Fluid
(Fenticonazole Nitrate 2%)
Lomexin®Scalp Fluid is a unique formulation to treat fungal infection of scalp and hairy area.
How Lomexin® Works
Lomexin®-Fluid stops the infection in three ways:
- First, it blocks the oxidase and peroxidase enzymes which are essential for normal functioning of the fungal cell membrane.
- Second, it prevents the adherence and growth of fungi & bacteria by blocking the activity of essential enzymes, i.e. Secretory Proteinase and Oxidoreductase.
- Third, it stops Cytochrome P450 3A enzyme which provides structural stability to the fungal cell.
- Flaky and itchy skin infection
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Tinea Capitis
- Nappy rashes
Usage Instructions and Treatment Duration
- Dry the affected area
- Spread a thin layer of Lomexin fluid over the affected area
For Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff:
- Use once every day
For Dermatomycosis, Onychomycosis & PityriasisVersicolor:
- Use twice every day