(Fenticonazole Nitrate) 2%
The ultimate key to alleviate all vaginal infections!
Lomexin®-Vaginal is a prime anti-fungal preparation with high potency.
It is a magical treatment option for vaginal fungal infections, especially vaginal candidiasis.
Lomexin®-Vaginal is available in two dosage forms:
- Lomexin Vaginal Cream (2% w/w)
- Lomexin Vaginal T Ovules
How Lomexin Works
Lomexin®-Vaginal acts in three specific levels:
- It inhibits the growth and adhesion of fungi by directly blocking the secretory proteinase and oxidoreductase enzymes production by them.
- It disrupts the fungal cell wall stability by inhibiting its’ cytochrome P450 3A enzyme
- It interferes in the normal functioning of the fungal cell membrane by blocking its’ oxidase and peroxidase enzymes
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Vaginal thrush
- Vaginalleucorrhoeas (fungal or bacterial origin)
- Gram +ve bacterial infections of the vagina
Lomexin® Vaginal is prescribed by the doctor after examining the patient’s condition.
Use Lomexin® Vaginal cream as directed below:
- Attach one applicator with the tube and squeeze the cream into the applicator until it is full.
- Detach the applicator from the tube and insert it into your vagina.
- Release the cream into your vagina by pushing the plunge
- Withdraw the applicator and dispose of it.
Use Lomexin® Vaginal T Ovules as directed below:
- Insert one ovule into the vagina using your finger.
- Leave it into the vagina as it will eventually dissolve.