Effective Analgesic Tablets
Migofen® contains ibuprofen and codeine phosphate hemihydrate. It is an optimal pharmaceutical drug specially formulated for use when you need pain relief.
Ibuprofen: Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). It is an everyday painkiller used to reduce hormones that produced inflammation and pain in the body.
Codeine Phosphate Hemihydrate: Codeine, an opioid analgesic, is typically used to relieve pain. It can be used on its own but greater benefit may occur when used with other pain killers such as paracetamol.
Mechanism of Action
With pain relieving drugs, Migofen tablets are designed in such a way that they target a specific site and bring about chemical changes in the body to reduce inflammation and pain in the body.
It is typically used to reduce
- Rheumatic and muscular pain
- Pain or cramps during periods
- Dental pain
Dosage & Instructions
- Do not take tablets continuously for more than 3 days
- Usual dose is 2 tablets, if need be than take 1-2 tablets every 6 hours
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours