PaciDiclo 75mg / 3ml
Right on the Target
PaciDiclo contains Diclofenac sodium which is a phenylacetic acid derivative that is a white to off-white, virtually odorless, crystalline powder.
Diclofenac sodium for Injection is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used for management of mild to moderate pain and management of moderate to severe pain alone or in combination with opioid analgesics.
Mechanism of Action
PaciDiclo contains Diclofenac sodium which is a non-steroidal compound with pronounced antirheumatic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic properties.
- Diclofenac sodium Inhibits prostaglandin biosynthesis. Prostaglandins play a major role in causing inflammation, pain and fever.
- Diclofenac sodium in vitro does not suppress proteoglycan biosynthesis in cartilage at concentrations equivalent to those reached in humans.
Exacerbations of inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Painful syndromes of the vertebral column
- Non-articular rheumatism.
- Acute attacks of gout.
- Renal colic and biliary colic.
- Migraine pain
- Post-traumatic and post-operative pain, inflammation and swelling.
- First two trimesters of pregnancy
- Known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Active gastric or intestinal ulcer, bleeding or perforation.
Dosage & Instructions
Diclofenac sodium solution for injection should not be given for more than 2 days; do not exceed 150mg /24 hrs. if necessary, treatment can be continued with diclofenac sodium tablets or suppositories.
Children and adolescents:
Because of their dosage strength, the ampoules of diclofenac sodium solution for injection are not suitable for children and adolescents.