Pacific’s DM Decongestant Syrup
(Dextromethorphan, Chlorpheneramine, Pseudoephedrine)
They say life is too short to have a chronic cough
Pacific’s DM Decongestant Syrup soothes your itchy throat and rids you of stubborn chronic cough
Pacific’s DM contains:
- Dextromethorphan HBr – a non-addictive antitussive that mildly calms the inflamed throat and cough by elevating cough threshold in the brain.
- Chlorpheneramine Maleate – an anti-histamine, a chemical produced in the body to protect against foreign invasion, which prevents nasal secretion and allergic response.
- Pseudoephedrine HCl – which opens up congested sinus and respiratory tract and facilitates easy breathing.
Why is Pacific’s DM Superior to Common Cough Syrups?
Unlike common cough syrups that contain mainly one active ingredient, Pacific’s DM is a multi-ingredient combination product that simultaneously activates multiple systems in the body and provides a relief.
Also, it is indicated as the first-line treatment for a myriad of infections of respiratory tract. It manages multiple symptoms without giving any side effects.
Pacific’s DM is safe. Can be used safely in children and adults.
Pacific’s DM is indicated for:
- Dry, seasonal, hacking cough
- Common cold & Flu
- Nasal congestion
- Children aged 2-6 years: ¼ – ½ teaspoon 4-6 times a day
- Children aged 6-12 years: ½ teaspoon 4-6 times a day
- Adults: 1-2 teaspoons 3 times a day