Pacific’s Jack & Jill Rub
(Camphor, Menthol, Eucalyptol)
A Chest Decongestant for Children
Pacific’s Jack & Jill Rub is made of mild ingredients that:
- Decongests chest and nose
- Facilitates easy breathing
- Relieves headache
- Opens clogged nose and wheezy chest
- Suppresses cough and sneezing
- Treats cold
It is made of camphor, menthol and eucalyptol where:
- Camphor: is a topical agent which relieves pain, swelling and itching. It increases blood supply to the area of application. The aroma calms the nerves.
- Menthol: is a mild pain reliever that possesses anti-inflammatory properties. When applied to the skin, it produces a cooling sensation by blocking the calcium current along the nerves thereby reducing the sensitivity to temperature.
- Eucalyptol: is a natural organic compound that suppresses cough and nasal secretion by inhibiting cytokines, i.e., inflammatory agents. It is an essential oil that relaxes muscles and nerves.
- Lanolin: an animal product that serves as a vehicle for drugs. It keeps skin smooth, moist and wrinkle-free. It also prevents itching and skin irritation.
Use generously and rub gently on the chest, neck and nose. Be careful not to apply too deeply into the nostrils as it will produce irritation. Do not ingest it.
Close the lid after use and keep the jar air-tight in room temperature conditions.
Keep away from children and toddlers.