With Plasenzym, you can conveniently bid farewell to all your indigestion problems and begin eating joyfully and easily again.
Each sugar-coated tablet contains:
- Metoclopramide Hydrochloride BP
- Sodium dehydrocholate
Mechanism of action
Metoclopramide Hydrochloride helps restore the normal movements of the gastrointestinal tract so that digested food can pass through easily and is absorbed effectively
Sodium dehydrocholate helps emulsify fats and facilities their absorption from within the gut
Bromelain is a mixture of four enzymes which aid protein disgestion
Pancreatin helps breakdown starch and casein into soluble sugars and peptones respectively for effective absorption
Plasenzym is used to treat all indigestion-related problems (dyspepsia), such as issues with gastrointestinal motility and secretory disorders such as bile production.
It helps eliminate common dyspepsia-related symptoms, such as:
- Abdominal discomfort and bloating
- Headaches after consuming a meal
Dosage & Instructions
- One or two tablets, depending on the severity of the condition, to be swallowed at least 10 minutes before each meal.
- The tablets can also be taken with meals.
Precautions & Contraindications
- Not recommended during first three months of pregnancy
- Avoid if you are allergic to any ingredient