Plasil with Enzymes
(Metoclopramide, Bromelain, Simethicone, Pancreatin & Sodium Dehydrocholrate)
Multi-Enzyme Tonic for Facilitating your Digestive System
Plasil® with Enzymes contains digestive enzymes that break down and digest fats, starch, and proteins in food. It is used in conditions, such as post-gastrointestinal bypass surgery, cancer, chronic pancreatitis etc., where digestion is slow and the pancreas/gall bladder cannot make or release enough digestive enzymes into the small intestines to digest the food.
- Metoclopramide – speeds up emptying of the stomach by enhancing the peristaltic movement of the digestive tract. It also controls nausea.
- Bromelain – helps in protein degradation and prevents pain & inflammation.
- Simethicone – reduces abdominal distension and bloating by absorbing the gases from stomach and intestines and decreasing the surface tension of gas bubbles.
- Pancreatin – enhances digestion of nutrients in the food.
- Sodium Dehydrocholrate – stimulates the bile flow from gall bladder into the duodenum and reduces the chances of bile stone formation.
- Food indigestion
- Gastric backflow & heartburn
- Bile flow obstruction
- Nausea & vomiting
Dosage & Instructions
Dosage is given according to the severity of the condition of the patient by the doctor. Usually, it is one tablet three times daily with meals.