Looking for a quick solution to a painful sore throat and mouth infections? Look no further – Tyzorin Lozenges will soothe your irritated airways in no time.
The active ingredient in Tyzorin® Lozenges is Tibezonium Iodide. It possesses marked antibacterial and activity specific to germs residing in the oral cavity and throat. Tibezonium Iodide also has analgesic-anesthetic properties which helps relieve pain and provides a soothing effect.
Mechanism of action
Tyzorin® Lozenges show selective anti-bacterial activity. They are particularly effective in eliminating disease-causing bacteria of the mouth, nose and throat, such as Streptococci, Staphylococci, Diplococci and Corynaebacteria. They are well-tolerated by the mucus membrane and there action is only local.
Tyzorin® Lozenges are used for preventing and/or treating:
- dental plaque
- gingivitis (inflammation of gums)
- alveolitis (inflammation of lung tissue disrupting breathing)
- pharyngitis (painful sore throat due to common cold)
- tonsillitis (inflammation/infection of tonsils)
- stomatitis (inflammation of the mouth and lips)
Tyzorin® Lozenges are also effective in the pre- and post-operative treatment of:
- tooth extraction
Dosage & Instructions
For adults and children over 12 years of age: one lozenge dissolved slowly in the mouth, every two hours or as as needed.
Precautions & Contraindications
- Do not use past expiry date.
- Consult a physician if no improvement is seen after short-term use.
- Tyzorin® Lozenges do not cause any sensitization or allergic reactions.